By TNT Bureau
Mar 29, 2017: Aloe vera is a cactus-like plant that consists of tiny thorns and most of us have already heard about the varied health benefits associated with it.
There are in fact a whole lot of creams, shampoos and conditioners enriched with aloe vera juice widely scattered all over the market. Do you know that aloe vera is known as the plant of immortality by the Egyptians?
With the widespread popularity of aloe vera, in this story we will be talking about 10 amazing health benefits of aloe vera juice. Time has come to restore health in an easy, effective and natural manner.
How to make aloe vera juice
Cut and open a few stems of the plant from the middle section. Choose the outer stems as they are the most mature of all and have the highest concentration of antioxidants.
The liquid which oozes out is the fresh aloe gel.
Squeeze out the entire gel from the stem and store in a bowl.
Put the gel in a blender and add around 1 cup of water.
Blend them to get pure Aloe Vera juice. Use the extracted juice within 3-4 days; otherwise the juice will lose the antioxidants.
Both the Aloe juice and gel are powerhouses of antioxidants, antibiotics, work as stimulator of cell growth and have scar and pain inhibitor properties. They are rich in the following vitamins and minerals such as sodium, vitamin A B1, B2, B6, C and E, zinc, amino acids and potassium.
The varied advantages
- Cures indigestion-Drink aloe vera juice as it reduces symptoms of heart reflux and stabilizes the alkaline levels of the body. Due to its laxative properties, it is also good for constipation.
- Weight loss– Want to lose weight naturally? By aiding the stabilization of metabolic rate, reducing lipid levels and helping burn fat, aloe vera juice is useful for weight loss.
- Heals skin problems-Aloe vera is suitable for all skin types including highly sensitive skin. You must have seen and used various skin care products which contain the Aloe gel. It is the most common remedy for all skin problems.
- Maintains blood sugar levels- Aloe vera is good for diabetes patients because it helps to regulate the blood sugar levels when consumed regularly. However consult your doctor before you start consuming the aloe juice.
- Corrects eye irritation– Create your own natural eye wash with aloe vera gel. Mix 2 teaspoons of aloe gel in a cup of water. You can also add a teaspoon of boric acid. Use this eye wash to reduce the reddening and irritation in the eyes.
- Helps to reduce sinus problems- Now ditch your medicines and try the natural option. aloe vera is rich in magnesium lactate that works as an antihistamine which helps in reducing the problem of sinus and chest inflammation due to various allergies.
- Beneficial for cough and cold– Those who suffer regularly from cold, coughs, flu, stuffy nose, bronchitis and other respiratory disorders, aloe vera juice is the best natural solution.
- Relieve joint pain- Applying the gel externally can ease muscle and joint pains. But do not forget to use freshly prepared gel.
- Delays aging– The anti ageing property of aloe keeps the skin supple and rejuvenated and also lightens blemishes.
- Reduces symptoms of cancer- Fight away cancer with the regular intake of the aloe juice. It contains high level of anti-carcinogenic properties that hinder the growth of tumours.