By Remez Sasson
To grow into a stronger, happier and more responsible person, keep these tips in mind
March 24, 2015: Spiritual growth is not a means for escaping from responsibilities, behaving strangely and becoming an impractical person. It is a method of growing and becoming a stronger, happier and more responsible person. Spiritual growth is the process of inner awakening and becoming conscious of our inner being. It means the rising of the consciousness beyond the ordinary existence and awakening to some universal truths. It means going beyond the mind and the ego and realising who you really are.
Spiritual growth is a process of shedding our wrong and unreal conceptions, thoughts, beliefs and ideas, and becoming more and more conscious and aware of our inner being. This process uncovers the inner spirit that is always present, but hidden beyond the ego-personality
Spiritual growth is of great importance for everyone, not only for people who seek spiritual enlightenment and choose to live in secluded places. Spiritual growth is the basis for a better and more harmonious life for everyone, a life free of tension, fear and anxiety.
By discovering who we really are we take a different approach to life. We learn not to let outer circumstances influence our inner being and state of mind. We manifest composure and detachment, and we develop inner power and strength, all of which are important tools.
You can walk on the path of spiritual growth and at the same time live the same kind of life as everyone else. You do not have to live a secluded life in some far away place. You can raise a family, work or run a business, and yet at the same time engage in practices that lead to inner growth.
A balanced life requires that we take care not only of the necessities of the body, feelings and mind, but also of the spirit, and this is the role of spiritual growth.
These 10 tips will definitely make you happy and tense-free.
1) Read spiritual and uplifting books. Think about what you read, and find out how you can use the information in your life.
2) Meditate for at least 15 minutes every day.
3) Learn to make your mind quiet through concentration exercises and meditation.
4) Acknowledge the fact that you are a spirit with a physical body, not a physical body with a spirit. If you can accept this, it will change your attitude towards many things in your life.
5) Look often into yourself and into your mind, and try to find out what is it that makes you feel conscious and alive.
6) Think positive. If you find yourself thinking negatively, immediately switch to positive thinking. Be in control of what enters your mind. Open the door for the positive and close it for the negative.
7) Develop the happiness habit, by always looking at the bright side of life and endeavouring to be happy.Happiness comes from within. Do not let your outer circumstances decide your happiness for you.
8) Exercise often your will power and decision-making ability. This strengthens you and gives you control over your mind.
9) Thank the universe for everything that you get.
10) Develop tolerance, patience, tact and consideration for others.
Remez Sasson writes and teaches about self-improvement, spiritual growth and positive thinking. He is the author of several books, and the publisher of the biweekly ezine, Consciousness and Success.
10 Tips For Spiritual Growth%%http://?%% appeared first on %% www.thinknaturaltoday.com%%
Image 1 Credit- Newsprogo.net
None of the facts and figures mentioned in the story have been created by ThinkNaturalToday.com. ThinkNaturalToday.com is not responsible for any factual errors.