By TNT Bureau
Oct 12, 2017: Arthritis is a painful condition, which affects the young and the old alike. Mostly associated with old age, it can be severely debilitating if left untreated.Arthritis surfaces when the joints start degenerating and the protective covering between the joints get damage causing excruciating pain while you move.
Thankfully, even though arthritis cannot be cured completely, there are certain herbal remedies by which you can control the diseases, and arrest the degeneration of the joints. And one such natural remedy is mustard rub. Mustard is loaded with selenium and magnesium, and is known to be one of the best anti-inflammatory agents.
How to prepare mustard rub
- Take one teaspoon of mustard paste, freshly grinded.
- Take one teaspoon of honey.
- Take one teaspoon of salt. Take one teaspoon of sodium bicarbonate
- Take a glass bowl and pour the mustard paste into it. Add the honey, salt and then the sodium bicarbonate to it.
- Mix all these ingredients well, until it forms a thick paste.
- Apply the paste on the affected areas where you experience pain.
In addition to the mustard rub, you can also try out mustard oil. Mustard oil is a fantastic massage therapy essential oil. It helps to ease arthritis pain back pain, lower-leg discomfort and joints discomfort. For muscle tissue discomfort and other discomfort mustard oil should be applied and rubbed.
Mustard oil encourages blood flow and mitigates the pain on muscles and joints. Once you use massage therapy oil your skin also gets a much better blood motion that contributes to recovery.
Pl note: All the medicines or massages, oils, etc, mentioned in the story, should be taken as per the advice of the doctor